Doh! DOH!! Hmm... Doh-nuts... and Energy Swords

"The Diary of a Dad" by Homer
A chronicle of the Doh!s and Woohoo!s during my life journey with Marge, Bart, Lisa and Maggie.
Aussie Malaysian Family. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr
Français/French Deutsch/German Italiano/Italian Português/Portuguese Español/Spanish 日本語/Japanese 한국어/Korean 中文(简体)/Chinese Simplified

Wednesday, April 19, 2006

She P's


Last night, I was crouched on the floor, doing some handywork around the house.
Out of the corner of my eye, I see Lisa walk over and stop beside me, almost standing over me.
Before I had time to ask 'Lisa, do you want to go to the toilet?', I hear a waterfall as she semi-squats and shoots a jetstream of pee into her nappy.
I roll out of the way, just in case she tries to 'use the angle'*
She looks blankly at me, and then innocently waddles away with the nappy bulging through her pants.

* A few times, Lisa has managed to position her nappy in such a way that creates a pee-through blind spot.
The first time it happened, it was quite disturbing. A puddle of wee at her feet, yet the nappy was completely dry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home