Doh! DOH!! Hmm... Doh-nuts... and Energy Swords

"The Diary of a Dad" by Homer
A chronicle of the Doh!s and Woohoo!s during my life journey with Marge, Bart, Lisa and Maggie.
Aussie Malaysian Family. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr
Français/French Deutsch/German Italiano/Italian Português/Portuguese Español/Spanish 日本語/Japanese 한국어/Korean 中文(简体)/Chinese Simplified

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

This can't be good


I'm feeling quite uncomfortable here.
And it's quite painful when I get up to walk around.
(I don't know how I did the 20 minute walk to work today - and manage to stay conscious)

I could take a look, to confirm my suspicions.
But I'm too scared. Too scared to discover that my fears have been realised.

So, it has finally come to this.
It was only a few days ago that I warned Marge about this possibility.
* sigh *

Note to self:
  • Tell Marge to take more care when refilling the clothes drawers.
  • Remind Homer to be more vigilant when grabbing underwear out of the drawer...

Either I'm inadvertantly wearing Bart's jocks right now, or I've developed substantially overnight. D'oh!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home