Doh! DOH!! Hmm... Doh-nuts... and Energy Swords

"The Diary of a Dad" by Homer
A chronicle of the Doh!s and Woohoo!s during my life journey with Marge, Bart, Lisa and Maggie.
Aussie Malaysian Family. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr
Français/French Deutsch/German Italiano/Italian Português/Portuguese Español/Spanish 日本語/Japanese 한국어/Korean 中文(简体)/Chinese Simplified

Sunday, December 25, 2005

Christmas greetings

Have a blessed and safe Christmas everyone.
It's been a frantic week leading up to Christmas Day. I might revisit it one day in a 'flashback' post.
But for now, this family is enjoying each other's company on Christmas day. We went to church this morning. Played Twister. Took the kids to the park - where Bart rode his new bike. Had a great family lunch and dinner. And I haven't even turned on the PC this weekend.
So how am I updating this blog?
This post is proudly brought to you by the letters: T and X. And by the abbreviations: WiFi and ADSL.
Sure, it takes longer to compose on a PDA, but I can still blog while watching my little girls play lego in their bedroom. And I just stopped Maggie from sucking on a tube of toothpaste.
OK, OK I'll admit it. I am a geek.

[Posted with hblogger 2.0 http://www.normsoft.com/hblogger/]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home