Doh! DOH!! Hmm... Doh-nuts... and Energy Swords

"The Diary of a Dad" by Homer
A chronicle of the Doh!s and Woohoo!s during my life journey with Marge, Bart, Lisa and Maggie.
Aussie Malaysian Family. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr
Français/French Deutsch/German Italiano/Italian Português/Portuguese Español/Spanish 日本語/Japanese 한국어/Korean 中文(简体)/Chinese Simplified

Monday, December 05, 2005

Remembering last Thursday...

Thursday was a blogworthy day, but I didn't get around to it because I was just so busy, and tired by the end of it.
It started very early for me, with a bus to the National Convention Centre for the Microsoft Visual Studio 2005 launch. As usual, for a 'free' event, Microsoft provided a very nice lunch and nice freebies.
Sometimes I miss coding in Visual Studio. Though it's becoming even more point and click programming with each VS release. But I enjoy the IDE, the runtime debugging, and the cool tools and controls. Much better than the el cheapo Editplus / MS Debugger combo we have at work.
Meanwhile, the family managed to get locked out of the house when Bart slammed the laundry door shut as Marge hung out the washing. Of course this had to happen on the one morning of the year that I'm not at work nearby. For $85, the locksmith let her in within seconds, and he didn't even have to touch the lock. Scary.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home