Doh! DOH!! Hmm... Doh-nuts... and Energy Swords

"The Diary of a Dad" by Homer
A chronicle of the Doh!s and Woohoo!s during my life journey with Marge, Bart, Lisa and Maggie.
Aussie Malaysian Family. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr
Français/French Deutsch/German Italiano/Italian Português/Portuguese Español/Spanish 日本語/Japanese 한국어/Korean 中文(简体)/Chinese Simplified

Monday, December 19, 2005

T'was the week before Christmas...

... when all through the house, not a creature was stirring - not even a mouse
except the mouse, and the keyboard and the bleary eyed blogger.

We wrapped up most of the kids' presents tonight.

Maggie's getting some Sesame Street toys. A noisy laughing Cookie Monster head on a stick (that sounds pretty morbid). And a little musical saxaphone. Both guaranteed to drive the parents crazy. They'll also serve as excellent bait to entice Lisa to snatch them off her.

Lisa will be receiving a dress-up bear with 4 different costumes. And a Teletubbies book.

And Bart... Tough call. Marge and I are still having talks about that one.
He showed us his Christmas wishlist this morning. It comprised of the following:

  • Big castle (Lego)
  • Game boy DS
  • Invisible ink and special light
  • Laptop (Computer)
  • New Palm pilot (T3)

The laptop was a carry over demand from last year.

The Palm was a bit of a surprise. Last year he asked me whether he could have my T3 when I died. LOL! Maybe he's gotten tired of waiting. Though it looks like Marge will get the T3 when I get my TX. Bart will just have to be content with Marge's Tungsten E.

And the DS Dream may be over - even though I had my first go of Mario Kart DS at David Jones today. It was a lot of fun. But Marge is quite adamant that I am not to get one.
(Though she did hint that she might reconsider if I buy her a sewing machine. And bikes for the kids. And new curtains for the house. Doh!)

I guess I shouldn't be too disappointed.
Tomorrow I should be getting my Palm TX and also a Canon S2 IS digital camera. Woohoo!!!

1 Comments:

  • Personally feel that a T3 would be a overkill for school kid. They don't have much appointment and contacts.

    End of the day, it will become a overpriced, underperforming PSP or DS.

    By Blogger DK, at 8:15 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home