Doh! DOH!! Hmm... Doh-nuts... and Energy Swords

"The Diary of a Dad" by Homer
A chronicle of the Doh!s and Woohoo!s during my life journey with Marge, Bart, Lisa and Maggie.
Aussie Malaysian Family. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr
Français/French Deutsch/German Italiano/Italian Português/Portuguese Español/Spanish 日本語/Japanese 한국어/Korean 中文(简体)/Chinese Simplified

Thursday, September 14, 2006

Still here

It's been too long since the last entry.
So much has happened since then.
So much to write about, yet I don't know where to start.
So I think I'll just go to bed and sleep on it.
And perhaps dream of simpler times...
back in Toowoomba, living the life of a uni student.
just hanging out with friends 24/7. Friends for life. More than friends - we were like family.
Before Reality closed in. And presented the corporate ladder. And served it with kids and a mortgage.
And suddenly a lot of those friends are now just email addresses.
And I'm just another cc: on a forwarded email.

Maybe things would be different if I started replying to their emails.

1 Comments:

  • ha ha... got your email with our photos in Starbucks, Time Square, KL.

    Thanks man!

    btw... I'm Jouh Shen. :p

    By Blogger MicaGreen, at 3:30 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home