Doh! DOH!! Hmm... Doh-nuts... and Energy Swords

"The Diary of a Dad" by Homer
A chronicle of the Doh!s and Woohoo!s during my life journey with Marge, Bart, Lisa and Maggie.
Aussie Malaysian Family. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr
Français/French Deutsch/German Italiano/Italian Português/Portuguese Español/Spanish 日本語/Japanese 한국어/Korean 中文(简体)/Chinese Simplified

Sunday, November 13, 2005

Stand back! That webpage looks really really sus....

Not having much fun at work right now.
My entire morning was spent on the phone to the IT Helpdesk.

IE suddenly forgot what to do with a web page, even when first loading up the company intranet.
It asked me whether I wanted to save the intranet or open it.
It even warned me to be careful because "some files can harm your computer. If the file information below looks suspicious, or you do not fully trust the source, do not open or save this file"
What-lah!
I'm not asking you to open up an unattended backpack in an airport! Just show me the web page!!!!

[later, after Homer takes a chill pill]

In the end, it turned out to be a corrupt profile.
So I get that working and then the computer refuses to acknowledge my password to let me back in.
Doh! Doh! Doh! Doh!
I hate computers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home