Doh! DOH!! Hmm... Doh-nuts... and Energy Swords

"The Diary of a Dad" by Homer
A chronicle of the Doh!s and Woohoo!s during my life journey with Marge, Bart, Lisa and Maggie.
Aussie Malaysian Family. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr
Français/French Deutsch/German Italiano/Italian Português/Portuguese Español/Spanish 日本語/Japanese 한국어/Korean 中文(简体)/Chinese Simplified

Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Big Brother

In Cantonese, the younger siblings usually address the eldest brother as 'Gor Gor'.
It's a title that my brothers still call me to this day.
It would actually sound strange to me (and them) if they called me by my first name.

Anyway, Marge just told me about this exchange between Bart and Lisa today.
Apparently, this happens quite a lot...

Lisa: 'Bart...'
Bart: 'No, call me Gor Gor'
Lisa: 'Bart...'
Bart: 'Lisa - call me Gor Gor'
Lisa: 'Bart...'
Bart: 'CALL ME GOR GOR!'
(Bart slaps Lisa in the face)
(Marge reprimands Bart and tells him to apologise)
Bart: 'Sorry Lisa'
Lisa: 'Sorry... Gor Gor'

LOL!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home