Doh! DOH!! Hmm... Doh-nuts... and Energy Swords

"The Diary of a Dad" by Homer
A chronicle of the Doh!s and Woohoo!s during my life journey with Marge, Bart, Lisa and Maggie.
Aussie Malaysian Family. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr
Français/French Deutsch/German Italiano/Italian Português/Portuguese Español/Spanish 日本語/Japanese 한국어/Korean 中文(简体)/Chinese Simplified

Saturday, April 28, 2007

Did I mention that "I'll be back"?

This blog has been sadly neglected over the last 4 months. (or 7, if you don't count the obligatory Christmas post)
I'm not sure what happened.
I remember that at one stage, I just had too much stuff I wanted to blog about. And I left it for a little while, so that the ideas could settle. But then life intervened. And a little while stretched... a while. And my days of blogging began to fade from memory.
Until last week.
I can't remember what Lisa and Maggie did. But it was funny. But only funny after Marge and I put them to bed and retired to our own room. Because before that, things were much more serious. We had to warn our twin tornadoes "not to do it again", and I think I had to use my angry voice. (BTW - the angry voice quickly loses credibility when you start to giggle midway. Hopefully my brilliantly disguised laugh-cough did the trick)
Anyway, Marge suggested that I should write about the girls' antics in my blog.
"My blog? I have a blog??"
And the clouds parted. And the sun shone through. And the turtle dove returned with an olive branch.
So here I am. Back with a vengeance. If only I could remember what my girls did that was so blogworthy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home