Doh! DOH!! Hmm... Doh-nuts... and Energy Swords

"The Diary of a Dad" by Homer
A chronicle of the Doh!s and Woohoo!s during my life journey with Marge, Bart, Lisa and Maggie.
Aussie Malaysian Family. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr
Français/French Deutsch/German Italiano/Italian Português/Portuguese Español/Spanish 日本語/Japanese 한국어/Korean 中文(简体)/Chinese Simplified

Tuesday, October 11, 2005

2nd Post - on a roll now!

It's been a long day.

This is the latest I've been at work for quite a while now.
Though, I must admit, I don't think I've put in that many hours today.

Got in at around 11am - after going to sleep at 4am (thank you Lisa).
An hour for lunch from 12:30.
Then to Bart's school for rostered cleaning from 3pm to 5pm.
And now I'm catching the bus home at 8:35pm.

Thank God I have flexible work hours!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home