Doh! DOH!! Hmm... Doh-nuts... and Energy Swords

"The Diary of a Dad" by Homer
A chronicle of the Doh!s and Woohoo!s during my life journey with Marge, Bart, Lisa and Maggie.
Aussie Malaysian Family. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr
Français/French Deutsch/German Italiano/Italian Português/Portuguese Español/Spanish 日本語/Japanese 한국어/Korean 中文(简体)/Chinese Simplified

Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Welcome to my world...

My first post! And I'm emailing it in too. Woohoo!

I'd like to thank Blogger.com for providing me with this Weapon of Mass Doh-straction.
I can see this blog becoming yet another avenue for me to squander what little free time I have.
Or another hobby, started with much enthusiasm - only to be shelved and forgotten. Like a Sega Dreamcast.

But I want to persist with this.
I can see it becoming a source of great wisdom (and amusement) for my kids after they grow up.
Hopefully they will see that Marge and I did our best.
And that we weren't trying to be mean.

Yes, Bart - one day you will realise why I don't smile when you turn off the PC at the power point.
And Lisa, there are OH&S concerns when you use the handles of the kitchen drawers for rock-climbing.
And Maggie: Chess is a good game to pick up - but not for bashing the pieces against the TV screen!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home